My little fisherman

My little fisherman

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sweet and sour

At it again!

Another 13.1 on Sunday. This has to be the worst idea - EVER! Never have I been this ill prepared for a race. December, uh my vacation, wasn't a vacation at all. I did read more books in one month than I've read all year! I enjoy reading, I just do not have any spare time...

After the race on Sunday; I am full speed ahead with P90X! I feel much stronger after three days. The guy is a little off but I love the results. Eating is another story - I am a hormonal eater.

Anyhoo, the tendon in my foot began to bother me again a few days ago. Maybe this Sunday will be the long awaited finale. Tear already!! Or just go away.

Maybe next post I can tell you about my New Year's Resolutions...all 16 of them!

Okay - time to go to sleep now!

1 comment:

Christian said...

What is P90X? 16 resolutions? You should go easier on yourself! Just be like me, and have none.