My little fisherman

My little fisherman

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Lactic Acid Build Up - Ouch!

I had an amazing workout yesterday. Stationary bike - 30min - 18mph, intense workout on weights - just legs, and a 45 minute swim. Exited the gym feeling fantastic, until I woke up this morining and I could barely exit my bed. The lactic acid in my legs feels like a ton of bricks attached at my calves and below my butt! I can't even roll it out with "the stick" because it is simply too painful. My next triathlon is Sunday. I am actually feeling pretty good about it, despite being sick for over 7 days with a nasty viral infection. My swim trial was over 2 minutes less than last year - awesome!!

Okay - on a more serious note. I just realized how old I am!!! I finally made it out to see Project H play. Never did I think I could be so out of touch from what I used to love so much. Fashion and music!! Television and magazines are a thing of the past for me. Kaden consumes every free moment I have. I know more about Super Reader, children's books, medical books about kids, and kid's fashion. Two years ago I could dress just about anyone under the table. These days I'm feeling out of place...I am in better shape than all of those 20 somethings clearly because I do not drink and I do exercise. But darn, they do have really cute clothes. Candice, you and I have a date - to the mall we will go!

Project H puts on a good show - the music is more radio friendly than goneblind - but the band just fits together so well. Finally, the right mix of not only looks, but sound also.

Gotta go, Kaden is about to fall out of his bed again. I will reposition him and try to post more often!

Kisses!

1 comment:

Christian said...

When I go to class at UH, I realize how out of touch I am. I don't feel like it, but it's happening..